Our client, is looking to hire a Assistant Manager to join their growing team in Hong Kong. You will be working in the leading ISP company in Hong Kong. Attractive salary and fringe benefits will be offered to the successful candidates! Responsibilities
Design, implementation and maintenance of external plant network (duct & fibre cable) and blockwiring system Manage external plant and blockwiring project works by contractors
- Supervise and control the quality of work done by contractors to ensure the work cost within the budget and meet the timeline and technical standard
- Plan proposals for project works (external plant and blockwiring)
- Responsible for the rollout of external plant network and blockwiring system
- Collaborate with internal / external parties to smooth external plant and blockwiring project rollout
- University graduate in Engineering or equivalent is preferred.
- Higher Diploma/Certificate in Engineering will be considered
- At least 5 years working experience in contractor management, external plant and blockwiring projects is preferred
- Knowledge in duct laying, fibre cabling and blockwiring planning will be an advantage
- Experience in telecommunications and public utilities
- Good interpersonal and negotiation skill, and hands-on computer skills
- Good team player, able to work independently, work under pressure and meet tight deadline
- Positive attitude, self-motivated and responsible
- Good communication with written and spoken English and Chinese
This is a fantastic opportunity and great project to work with 5 working days a week, great promotion and bonus. If you are interested and qualified, send your resume to email@example.com. Candidate with more experience will be considered as more senior position.