Established in 2014, this employee-owned company were founded upon the ethos that, in Sweden today, the majority of the population are being left behind when it comes to having the knolwedge and toolset to be able to effectively manage their money.
Now having grown completely organically, with an estabslished customer base and a talented tech-focused team of 16-people, they are continuing to scale and are therefore looking to bring in an experience and ambitious frontend/web developer, joining them on a permanen basis in Stockholm!
With a huge focus on beautiful design & user experience, you'll work on predominantly green-field development, taking ownership and autonomy over the web development of their product, whilst also never being more than an arms-length away (or a slack message!) from a team of super talented engineers, developers and designers!
This is a permanent role, based out of their central Stockholm offices (hybrid).
Role & Responsibilities
- Take ownership and autonomy over the web application development (working alongside 2 other frontend specialists in iOS & Web). Coding in Vue3 & Typescript.
- Work closely with a super skilled designer to ensure beautiful UI is being implemented from an engineering perspective and you are able to integrate with the backend - this person needs to be comfortable building the underlying logic, whilst also being able to implement UI.
- The product is always scaling and growing organically, most of the work is greenfield development, and you will work as part of a super skilled and collaborative team, whilst also having a lot of autonomy and onwership over the work.
Skills & Qualifications
- Strong experience within Web/frontend development - VueJS, Typescript (React/Angular experience can also be fine if your experience is extensive)
- Experience from a product environment and ideally, a 'product owner' type of mindset, with the ability to take autonomy and ownership over the web development of a product.
- Experience with/exposure to UX/UI, an understanding of and drive to implement beautiful UI from a frontend developer perspective, whilst also not veering too far from the code!
- Strong Swedish language skills where you feel comfortable working in a predominantly Swedish speaking work environment and reading technical documentation
- Everyone in the company has currently said yes to the options programme, which means everyone truly feels like they are part of the long term journey. With little-no overheads or external stakeholders, you are part of the mission alongside your close colleagues, with everyone pulling in the same direction and no influence from external stakeholders, so you are able to focus on quality development as opposed to rushed deadlines!
- Options programme which equates to 5-10k/month (depending on seniority)
- 28 days holiday, Sjukförsäkring, welness allowance