Providing companies & data-sensitive government projects with future-proof Trust services, my Gothenburg-based client is an expert in building cutting-edge solutions, in areas such as E-signature, ID-Wallets & Cryptography, to protect business critical information, compliance on digital security!
Currently, they are building a European ID-wallet, a product which will be used across the continent in the coming years!
A small, but well established company, these guys remain a super close-knit team of talented engineers, working together within a modern technical environmnet and building solutions which companies globally benefit from! A place where no-one is left behind and everyone is working on the same mission, you will be able to share knowledge with some highly skilled developers, whilst also being a senior figure in the team and being their front-end expert!
Due to the highly-sensitive dats and information within the area they specialize in, the team works 5-days per week in their central Gothenburg office - Swedish fluency is required.
Role & Responsibilities
- As a senior engineer and frontend specialist, they are looking for someone who is able to take ownership over the frontend development, and be part of high-level technical discussions and decision making, including defining architecture and deciding which are the best frameworks and languages for the job, whether that be Blazor, Vue, React or Angular!
- Working within a modern technical environment; .NET, .NETCore, Azure, Azure DevOps, and modern frontend frameworks!
Skills & Qualifications
- 3-4+ years of experience within frontend/web development, and with modern frameworks. Whether you specialize in Blazor, React, Vue or Angular, you will be able to bring your own ideas, preferences and input to the table, in what is a super collaborative environment!
- Be open to helping out in other areas, learning and getting exposure to various aspects of the product and tech stack!
- 25+ vacation days, pension & health insurance package