Software Engineer - Full-stack/.NET -Budapest, Hungary
Frank Recruitment Group are currently working with a client in the education sector. The company has been founded more than 50 years ago and is an international education company that specializes in language training, educational travel, academic degree programs, and cultural exchange. Currently they have 600+ offices and schools worldwide and counting.
They are expanding their office in Budapest, Hungary and are hiring for Senior Software Engineer - Full-stack/.NET to join their team on perm contract.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related Engineering discipline (or equivalent)
- Several years working experience on both: .NET Core / .NET.
Nice to have:
- WPF experience / Windows Desktop Development
- Experience in using, or desire to learn, AWS
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- DevOps mindset
- Strong knowledge of Software Design and Software Engineering Methodologies & Practices
- Strong knowledge of design patterns and best practices like Refactoring, Clean Code, TDD/BDD, SOLID principles, etc.
- Full-stack experience in development of complex projects, both on Front End and Back End areas
- Working experience in designing / developing web services and REST API development, with knowledge of micro service architectures
This is a full time, direct-hire opportunity.
I'd love to speak with you and introduce you to this client.