Data international leader with the Data application in differents sector such a Retail loocking for a new profiles to growing in their projects.Functions:
- Working as part of a project team to design, develop and implement solutions using enterprise Microsoft technologies;
- Helping to develop internal propositions, methods, patterns and practices including proof-of-concept, prototype and demonstration systems;
- Occasional pre-sales support including the analysis of customer requirements, establishing a baseline solution, development and presentation of proposals;
- 5+ years' experience in Full-stack Software Development using the following technologies:
- Senior programming experience with .NET Core (>3.1) REST APIs, C#, Docker, K8
- Hands-on experience in at ReactJS or NodeJS or Angular JS.
- Experience in working with JSON, XML
- Unit Testing
- Experience in working within an Agile environment
- English C1
- Problem-solving skills including knowledge of data structure and algorithms.
- Experience with containerization (Docker / Kubernetes) and cloud infrastructure is a desired.
- Open and friendly company culture
- High business ethics: no discrimination on the basis of gender, age or religion
- Flexibility to work remotely from Portugal
- Permanent contract
- Attractive salary + bônus
- Retirement plan from 7 months onwards
- 23 holiday days + additional union days
- Flexible working hours
- Medical insurance and life and accident insurance
- Meal allowance
- Flexible working hours from 9:00 to 18:00