Established in 2016 with a simple mission, to greatly reduce the environmental impact of the food industry!
Their business model is built upon the fact that, approximately 1/3 of all food produce is wasted. They have since developed an innovative application and product and rapidly became one of Sweden's most renowned start-ups, now with a headcount of 60+ talented people across Sweden, with 2 million + daily users of their product!
Their product provides an E2E solution for B2B users that allows restaurant owners and food producers to save money through reducing food wastage, allowing for high levels of customization around menus, quick-fire discsount sytems, payments, split bills, loyalty features, and the ability to sell surplus food with every purchase a customer makes through their app.
Role & Responsibilities
- Build, expand and maintain the APIs used to transmit real-time data to app users
- backend development, but with a close understanding of user requests to access feasibility of implementations
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience within GCP would be beneficial but not required, experience within any other modern Cloud platform would also be interesting!
- Wellness allowance, pension, hardware allowance, health insurance
- State of the art Stockholm office, but with the option to work Fully remotely in Sweden!