You will work in a vertical of our client, a provider of end-to-end solutions designed to help scientists, researchers, and clinicians solve the world's biggest healthcare challenges.
We combine the enthusiasm of an industry disruptor with the experience of a veteran leader. Their diverse team of over 11,000 colleagues from around the world is vital to their success and the reason they are able to push the boundaries in the pursuit of better human health.
They are looking for a talented Software Engineer in Spain passionate about creating impactful software and products. They are looking for candidates based near their offices in Granada, Tres Cantos (Madrid), or working remotely in Spain.
Your IT R&D center in Spain is one of the key sites in Visual Analytics, Data Science, and Bioinformatics. They create software and solutions to help scientists make the next breakthrough discovery to make our world healthier.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming languages and design patterns
- Solid experience with one or more OOP languages, C# (preferred), Java, C++
- Experience with microservice architectures, Docker, MongoDb, Kubernetes and AWS are a plus
- Familiarity with data analysis and data visualization frameworks is a plus (e.g: Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik, D3, ggplot2…)
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional ability to write clean, tested, and efficient code and documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills, intense curiosity, and an eagerness for solving difficult problems
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- 2-3 years of professional software development experience
- Must have good level of English (B2-C1)
- 100% Remote or Hybrid Model
- Great team members
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
- Competitive corporate salary and benefits