Full stack developerGreenTech SaaSProduct development - Brussels
Sustainable sectorAbout the company :
The company is a fast-growing start-up
specializing in the green sector
. The mission of this start-up is to
deliver a software aimed at calculating the emissions of companies in Belgium, the environmental
impact they have and, also, how to become more sustainable. Thanks to their software, companies can
match the quotas of the European Union's for environmental policies. For the moment, they are 20
employees and, by mid-2023, they would like to expand their team to 50 people.
This start-up is evolving with the latest IT tools, working with AI
, machine learning
also have a very mature vision and modern approach, offering great flexibility of remote work, an
harmonious team and many other benefits!
At the moment, they are looking for a full-stack developer
who's mostly Backend-oriented
, to join the
team on a permanent basis. Skills Required :
- Strong knowledge of Typescript with Node.js for the backend and React.js for the frontend.
- o Ideally, a minimum of 4-5 years of experience with Node.js - as the emphasis is on the
- backend - and 2+ years of experience with React.js
- Experience of 2-3 years with MongoDB and/or PostgreSQL.
- Experience operating in an AWS Cloud environment is a big plus but not mandatory.
- Education : Bachelor's degree in computer science or equivalent
Application Process: You can call me Marie Dif at
- Flexible remote days so you can work from wherever you want in Europe. They offer
- you this flexibility, but they would prefer someone who's willing to come to the office
- sometimes every month, for the team bonding and company culture.
- Meal vouchers, insurance group and individual, eco-checks, net allowance
- They do not provide a car as they want to keep the green mentality! However, they
- offer a minimum of mobility allowance of 600€ net cash
- Monthly gross salary well-tailored to the current market in Belgium.
+32 78 48 68 26 or write to my email at firstname.lastname@example.org