AWS DevOps Engineer (m/f/d) - Technology Lead
- Experience as Python developer (or comparable with Java, C#/.Net)
- Experience building CI/CD pipelines using Jenkins / TeamCity / VSTS and cloud infrastructures using AWS Cloud Formation / Azure ARM Templates.
- Cloud monitoring and logging skills with AWS CloudWatch, Splunk.
- Knowledge with distributed version control systems (Git).
- Development and orchestration of serverless infrastructures
- Experience with AWS Lambda, AWS Lambda Step Functions / Azure Functions.
- Handling with agile software development
- Knowledge with Docker / Kubernetes / Fargate / ECS / Apache Kafka / AWS Kinesis / Azure Stream Analytics / Spark / Hadoop.
- Big Data processing
- Experience working with AWS Aurora and NoSQL databases (AWS DynamoDB / Azure Cosmos).
- Strong analytical skills
- A high level of initiative and flexibility
- High level of customer focus and quality awareness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- A good work-life balance
- Agile environment
- Training and extensive continuing education opportunities
- Flat hierarchies
- Home office
Impressum - https://www.frankgroup.com/de/impressum/