.NET Developer role based in Katowice/Krakow area.
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for the international global bank who are looking for a .NET Developer to join their growing team in the brand new Katowice office.
My client is a bank with a huge European influence. As a bank you would expect to deal with only money but my clients deal with variety of issue things such as decarbonising aluminium, progress share buyback programme and starting to deal with AI
At this bank they ensure to follow an Agile approach which uses flexible frameworks like SCRUM. They have a clear vision of products along with overcoming challenges and it is reliant on team corporation and an effective way of working.
Day to day activities include:
- Few years of commercial experience when it comes to the development of API based .NET core
- Move smoothly through MS SQL databases
- Producing and taking care of the quality of the code itself
- Correction & analysis of errors
- Installation automation support
- Code unit tests
- Experienced in .NET, ASP.NET and C#
- Can write unit tests
- Can work with Azure Devops
- Experience in MS SQL, Entity Framework
- Certifications and knowledge transfer
- Training budget
- International projects
- Private medical care
- Multisport card
- Annual bonus
- Financial allowances
- Home office
- Charitable initiatives
- Additional leave
- Remote work, though you must be willing to travel once or twice to the office in Katowice every month
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.