Marketing Project Manager | Remote | Starting at $120K, Great BenefitsRole / Responsibilities
We help our users and customers solve problems and accomplish their goals-all while enjoying a culture focused on improving continuously and being beer together! We work hard and play hard! Marketing in this field provides support in end to end campaign management of our products and services which includes campaign planning, execution, HTML build, gamma setup, quality review, experimentation and data analysis support.
- Project manage and prioritize both B2B and B2C email marketing and other digital marketing campaigns ensuring awless execution
- Coordinate with and support globally-based client contacts and production team-members on email marketing campaign setup, testing, QA, and delivery
- Responsible for project proposals, project scoping, planning,
- Generates project proposals, cost, and timeline estimates based on requirements and input from team
- Provide creative and best practice recommendations for projects based on need
- Responsible for escalating issues or risks associated with project pipeline, capacity and/or scope creep
- Develops client presentations, including quarterly business reviews and conducts client training sessions
- Generates new business within existing relationships by helping identify client's business needs and determining appropriate levels of future support
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction, retention and growth of client account
Ready to Apply?
- Bachelor's degree required
- Extensive experience in project management roles, coordinating projects across multiple organizations/cross functional teams
- Experience in email marketing and excellent communication skills
- Nice to have: These skills are a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may be equally valuable:
- Basic HTML Skills
- Marketo, HubSpot, Pardot, etc.
- Proven success record in managing multiple projects simultaneously
- High level of comfort in a technology-driven, fast-paced environment that requires the ability to quickly synthesize multiple sources of data and learn new technology
Contact me for further information about this position. firstname.lastname@example.org | 813-437-6973 ____________________________________________________________________________________
FRG Consulting is the global leader for niche IT recruitment, advertising more Technology jobs than any other agency. We deal with both Partners & End Users throughout North America. By specializing solely in placing niche IT candidates in the market I have built relationships with most of the key employers in North America and have an unrivalled understanding of where the best opportunities and Tech jobs are. I understand the need for discretion and would welcome the opportunity to speak to any IT candidates that are considering a new career or job either now or in the future. Confidentiality is, of course, guaranteed. I can be contacted for information on the IT market and some of the opportunities that are available