The primary job functions that you will be responsible for are below. This is an excellent opportunity for any candidate seeking a long-term stable opportunity to work in an exciting environment and become part of a one-of-a-kind culture and family atmosphere.
* Provide technical assistance and support for incoming queries and issues related to computer systems, software, and hardware.
* Proficient with Microsoft Office 365 to help users with their questions and troubleshoot office-related issues.
* Organize and respond to tickets professionally, accurately, and promptly.
* Documents user problems, troubleshooting steps, resolutions, and escalation paths using Service Desk tools and resources.
* Fixing hardware issues including replacing equipment and peripherals such as computers, terminals, printers, handheld scanners, and others.
* Avoid service interruptions by performing system installations, updates, and maintenance procedures.
* Making recommendations to optimize IT performance and prevent future problems.
* Capable of resolving Mac OS related-issues onsite and remote using a variety of tools.
* Onboard, image and deploy equipment using our current standards including transferring the user data and facilitating the delivery of the hardware as planned.
* Maintains regular and consistent attendance and punctuality in accordance with the policies.
* Help and coach other Service Desk Analysts and act as their support escalation tier when required.
* Work closely with Sr. IT Administrators on high-priority assigned tasks. Able to work independently with little to no supervision.
* Complement the Service Desk Manager by helping create metric reports, improve the Service Desk application, and bring new ideas to improve the department's response time and process.
TECHNICAL QUALIFICATIONS (Demonstrate expertise or hands-on experience)
4+ years of experience in an IT end-user support role
Associate's or bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or similar area
2+ Active Directory and Domain Service Administration
2 + Microsoft Office 365 and Exchange Online
Microsoft Desktop/Server Operating Systems
In-depth and current knowledge of computer programs and hardware.
Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills
1+ years of Mac OS Knowledge
Understanding of TCP/IP, DNS, and DHCP
Prior interaction with VoIP systems, preferably Mitel
Practical working knowledge of troubleshooting methodology
Familiar with VPN applications such as Cisco AnyConnect, and others
Experience using ServiceDesk tools such as Zendesk, AnyDesk, Lansweeper, and others
Prior experience with endpoint protection software such as SentinelOne, Symantec, and others
Able to interact with low-voltage issues and vendors
Must have strong customer service orientation to include answering phones and emails in a professional manner and within predefined time limits
Effective time management, capable of prioritizing work at short notice with little or no additional support, and working unsupervised
Resourcefully innovative and adapts to a rapidly changing environment
Ability to work effectively with people at all levels in an organization
Excellent oral and written communication skills with a solid ability to work with a team
Familiar with cloud-based environments
Knowledge of monitoring tools
Familiar with wireless controllers, network equipment, and server room layout
Understanding of VoIP to help improve or make recommendations
Prior experience in the manufacturing industry