Business analyst role based in Wroclaw.
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for the international end client who are looking for a business analyst to join their growing team in the brand new Wroclaw office.
My client is a global leader in the next-gen consultancy and digital service. They are enabling clients in more than 50+ countries to manoeuvre and navigate their digital transformation.
With a total revenue over $16 billion my clients have been working with over 1000+ from all sorts of industries from manufacturing, education and even healthcare. This gives you a wide array of opportunities to work with and the projects you want to involve yourself in.
- Design & review test cases using techniques which are based on defects or functional requirements
- Automation of new functionality and regression testing of existing functionality
- Working with customers and reviewing periodic test status updated and reports with them
- Working with end user for testing applications
- Bachelor or master's degree - IT, finance or any other related fields
- 2+ years of overall experience in financial/banking sector
- High customer orientation
- Can gather requirements, data models and produce workflows
- Health care & insurance
- Life insurance
- Performance bonus
- Stock option
- Family medical leave
- Sick pay
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to email@example.com
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.