Business analyst role based in Wroclaw.
Frank Recruitment Group are recruiting for the international end client who are looking for a business analyst to join their growing team in the brand new Wroclaw office.
My client is a global leader in the next-gen consultancy and digital service. They are enabling clients in more than 50+ countries to manoeuvre and navigate their digital transformation.
Along with 40+ years of experience in managing systems and workings of through global enterprises the clients are soaring through the digital journey.
The clients are known for empowering the business with agile digital at scale to produce unbelievable amount of customer satisfaction and performance. Now it is up to you as a business analyst to take the company to next level!
This role comes with daily tasks which includes:
- Execute process analysis in order to automate
- Documenting automation requirements
- Suggesting process changes in order to increase potentials in automation
- Deliver deep process analysis
What we offer:
- Training program
- Set of social benefits to choose from
- Career progression in multinational company
- Social benefits tailored to your choice
- Semi-annual bonus
- Christmas bonus
- Leisure zone
What do we require:
- Higher Education (Bachelor's degree or above)
- Experienced in making process maps
- Awareness of RPA capabilities
- Passion for IT
- Excellent communication skills, can do approach and a strong attitude for problem solving
This is an exciting role and my client is looking to start the interview process immediately. If you don't want to miss out on this opportunity send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
and we can have a chat about this role in more detail.