iOS Mobile App Developer
We are currently working with one of the global leading Manufacturers within the household appliances sectors. Our client is going through a continuous growth phase and is looking for a high volume of Developers to Strengthen their current units. They are currently looking an experience iOS Mobile App Developer for a permanent role based out of their Stockholm HQ.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Delivering the development work of the iOS mobile applications (in their business logic, custom UI widgets and complex layouts with advanced UX) through the sprints
- Participating and actively supporting Scrum ceremonies, especially in the sprint grooming and in the sprint planning activities, including SP estimation and task allocation to developers
- Support the Junior iOS developers with coaching and code-review activities
- Collaborate with Mobile Architect to qualify technical detailed requirements in the form of user stories
- A minimum of 5 years of iOS app development (Swift and Objective-C) experience
- Extremely proficient in Swift programming and comfortable working with layout constraints programmatically
- Strong experience with iTunes Connect. Releasing and updating apps, setting up capabilities like Push Notifications etc.
- Working for a globally renown company that offers great personal & career development.
- This will come with great features and benefits including the Benify Scheme, Laptop of Personal choice, Gym memberships + Well-being Allowances.
- Exceptional salary