I am currently working with a client to find a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to take responsibility for the daily operation of the IT infrastructure & support service to maintain optimal uptime and functional use of all systems critical to the business. You will also build effective working relationships with key business stakeholders, suppliers, partners, and vendors. Another part of the role is also to act as first-level support for our end users located in Denmark and second-level support for our users globally. As you would be a part of the global IT team, occasional travel to our worldwide offices will be necessary.
You should bring;
- Demonstrated ability to prioritise and allocate tasks in a dynamic environment to achieve both tactical and strategic priorities in a structured way.
- A keen interest in coaching and mentoring members within your team.
- Expert knowledge in Windows client operating systems (Windows 10/11) and related applications.
- Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 applications
- Basic Linux administration skills especially CentOS, Ubuntu, and Fedora.
- IT infrastructure architecture design, Cloud Architect experience is beneficial.
- Deep knowledge of Microsoft Server and integration with Microsoft Azure.
- Windows server and database administration skills.
- Good skills in SCCM and equivalent systems.
- Enterprise Network and Firewall experience
- VMware Virtualisation administration skills including setting up server farms and vCenter configuration.
- Backup tools, and data storage systems (Commvault/Veeam).
You will get;
- Hardware budget for phone/computer
- Great health insurance package offered
- Wellness allowance
- Budget for training and education
- 30 days vacation
- Competitive salary