Nice InContact Systems Administrator-- Fully Remote
You will work with numerous different teams of developers in the dynamic environment to update the NICE-InContact applications. Job Overview:
- Analyze, diagnose, and resolve application problems related to the contact center technology.
- Create, maintain, and update the NICE-InContact applications used for the call and screen recordings.
- Work as a focal point for all vendor management with NICE-InContact
- Systems Administration experience
- Contact Center Environment experience
- NICE InContact cloud-based contact center design and support
- Experience in any of the following: NICE InContact technology stack, such as IVR Programming using Studio, Automatics Call Distribution using Central, Workforce Management software, Quality Monitoring software, and/or SolarWinds Monitoring suite
- Experience with DevOps or Agile methodologies and practices