I'm currently working with an innovative company based in Malmo, specializing within the field of sports streaming,video production, analysis and consumption for their global markets, operating in partnership with some of the world's biggest sports leagues across soccer, basketball, hockey, rugby and beyond.
They have developed a range of powerful solutions and applications which enhance the way we consume sports as viewers, as-well as optimising the anlytical capabilities of coaching & medical staff through the use of their fixed and mobile cameras, implemented in stadiums, traning grounds and other sports venues.
They are currently looking for an experienced software engineer to join the team in Malmo, working on the embedded system for their Camera client product as they migrate from an Embedded C focus to Rust.
Tech stack: Rust, C, embedded development, Linux, AWS
This is a permanent, in-house role, with great hybrid flexibility.
Role & Responsibilities
- Working at the forefront of the Video and sports streaming industry, you will work with the latest and most innovative tools in the space - working initially on their migration from embedded C to Rust as the core programming language for their camera systems which are integrated worldwide.
- Work on the system which manages, operates and registers an international fleet of AI cameras
- Help grow the camera software team, working on Linux software to creat complex solutions at scale
Skills & Qualifications
- This is embedded development, a lot to do with monitoring and provisioning software for their cameras. Having IOT exp or being interested in "IOT think" is important - IOT exp in AWS would be amazing for the role.
- They are currently roadmapping their journey to adopting Rust, but prior experience with this software isn't an absolute requirement, but if you are an experienced embedded developer with an interesting in advancing your skillset, please do not hesitate to apply!
- Being a part of a fast-growing sports tech start up with a global footprint (going from a start-up feel to mid-size company) - Listed on Financial Times Top 1000 Europe's Fastest Growing Companies (no. 117 out of 1000) -
- Opportunity to work fully remote or in the office
- Being a part of a fun, skilled and highly motivated team who have experience in world-leading companies
- Ability to make a big impact in the product and the market (working in a very collaborative environment)
- Cloud Native - working with latest technologies
- If you like Sports such as Football, Basketball or Hockey this might be particularly interesting!