We are currently working with a large international Banking organisation, who specialise within Personal & Corporate financial facilities across mainly the Nordic & Baltic regions. Due to continuous growth plans within their IT functions our client is now looking to strengthen their Backend Development team with experienced Java Developers.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, develop, deploy & maintain services/integration
- Contribute to architectural and design decisions
- Take operational responsibility for the services that are owned by our team to troubleshoot and resolve incidents
- Continuously improve the quality of our products by proactively reducing technical depth and writing unit test
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Java and the associated ecosystem (Spring Boot, Junit, Gradle, Angular etc.)
- You must be familiar with common development infrastructure and tools like git, Linux, JIRA, Oracle etc.
- You must be familiar with, or having experience in developing performance test and automation would be an advantage.
- Great progression & development opportunities.
- Extensive Benefit Schemes
- Fantastic opportunity to work with multinational projects used by millions.