PLEASE APPLY FOR THIS JOB IF YOU ALREADY ARE LIVING IN THE NETHERLANDS AND DON'T REQUIRE A VISA! Job Title:
Senior Java DeveloperLocation:
HaarlemAbout the company:
Join a fast growing fintech company, at the forefront of innovation in the financial industry. They're dedicated to revolutionizing the way people manage and invest their finances. The development team is committed to delivering cutting-edge solutions that make a real impact on the world of finance.Job Description:
We're searching for a Senior Java Developer to join the experienced and very international team. As a Senior Java Developer, you will be a driving force behind the development of financial software solutions that empower their clients to manage their investments and make informed financial decisions. Your expertise will have a direct impact on the product and will add great value to the team. Key Qualifications:
What We Offer:
- A bachelor's or master's degree in computer science, software engineering, or a related field, or equivalent experience.
- A minimum of 5 years of professional experience in Java development (Hibernate, Spring)
- Strong proficiency in Java and a deep understanding of the JVM ecosystem.
- Any frontend skills are welcome (angular is preferred)
- Experience in fintech or related financial services technology.
- Familiarity with modern software development practices, including CI/CD, DevOps, and microservices.
- Strong problem-solving skills and an aptitude for working in a collaborative, fast-paced environment.
- A competitive compensation package of up to 110,000 annually for the perfect candidate
- Opportunities for professional growth and advancement within our rapidly expanding fintech company.
- The chance to work on groundbreaking projects that redefine the financial industry.
- A collaborative and inclusive work environment.
- Comprehensive benefits package, including health, dental, and retirement options.
- Flexible work arrangements, including remote work options.
They have a 3 round interview process.
1- Hr Interview
2- Technical interview
3- Final meeting Engineering manager/CTO
P.S: We will reach out to the most relevant candidates due to the large number of applicants!