We are searching for a senior Java Developer who is looking to join a great FinTech company with a lot of focus on sustainability, strong focus on new technology and automation with the end customer in focus. They are also looking to be the first company in Norway with a 0 emission certification.
Role and responsibilities:
- Be part of the development team
- Day to day planning of development
- Roadmapping and strategy with the team
- Make sure progress is being made
- Make sure everything is working before deployment
- Lots of test before deployment as it has to be no errors
- Very hand on role in developed and architecture
- A lot of technical responsibility and able to make technical decisions
Who are you?
- Have at least 3 years of experience in Java back-end development and Spring
- Continuous Delivery
- Relational databases
- ORM frameworks (JPA/Hibernate)
- Unit testing (JUnit/Spock)
- Finance experience
- Must have worked within the Nordic market
Beneficial if you also have:
- Spring Cloud
- Prometheus / Grafana
This is a great career opportunity if you love technology but also care about the environment and social responsibility.