One of our clients are creating a fantastic number of opportunities working within their new Digital team. They a large product company who are a house hold name globally, and are looking for an experienced individual within their digital product team to be the driving force in helping them expand connectivity throughout their product catalogue.
They are actively looking to interview excellent candidates with the relevant experiences listed below to begin work from their Stockholm
- Collaborate and contribute across the whole product catalogue
- Analysing needs together with product managers, UX and other developers
- Participating in product design sessions with specific input on technical feasibility, scalability, extendibility, performance, and maintainability
- Designing and operating solutions using a suitable combination of Cloud-native PaaS services, open source components and implementation in mostly Java
- Participating in team activities including OKR's, sprint planning, scrum stand-ups, demos and retros
- Taking active part in team improvements in process, tools, technology and communication
- Contributing to the product delivery through writing of the clean code according to set code style
- Designing and developing functional, unit, SIT tests
- Taking part in PR review sessions
- Bachelors or Masters in Computer Sciences or equivalent.
- Strong demonstrable skills with Backend Java Development
- Experience with developing mobile applications (iOS / Kotlin / Android)
- Experience with IoT is highly beneficial.
- Experience in designing and developing scalable and high performing backend systems running on cloud platforms
- Strong experience with Lean-Agile working methodologies as well as experience from Scrum practices
- Experience with cloud native architecture and it's associated tools (Kubernetes, Kafka, etc. as well as with programming Languages such as Java, Python)
- Deep understanding of the entire development life-cycle