Java Backend Technical Lead - Oslo, Norway
I'm currently looking for someone interested in becoming a Technical Lead with a focus on backend Java development. You should be an experienced Java developer who is able to solve problems with original thinking. You should also be able to demonstrate leadership ability.
The company are a leading Fintech company providing products and solutions to the financial markets industry. They have a flexible work environment with a desire to help their developers excel and also strive to create an environment for innovation.
Role & Responsibilities
- Own, Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable backend architecture and components
- Design and deliver for scalability, performance, and reliability
- Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems
- Help maintain code quality, organisation, and automatization
- You will have interesting and demanding tasks in an internal environment
Experience and skills
- Very experienced in Java development and also Git/source control, sql, testing and test driven development
- Demonstrated leadership ability
- Experience with problem solving, object-oriented design, data structures and complexity analysis
- Experience leading or mentoring fellow developers - especially juniors
- Experience with continuous integration and continuous deployment
- Beneficial to have experience and knowledge on financial domain, Kubernetes, and Containerization.
- You should have a Bachelors degree
- Must speak fluent English
- Flexibility to work from home
- There is a budget for learning
- Friendly culture - beers and BBQ on a weekend, summer and Christmas parties, poker and quiz nights
- Gym in the office
To hear more about the opportunity, or to apply feel free to reach out with any questions or send me an up to date CV at firstname.lastname@example.org
Frank Recruitment Group is a global leader in staffing for IT professionals. We're backed by TPG Growth, one of the world's leading private equity firms, which counts Airbnb, Survey Monkey, and Spotify amongst its portfolio. Since 2006, we've helped to connect businesses of all sizes with permanent and contract workers; from start-ups in need of a single developer to international enterprise clients building a complete team in a new country. We launched with a simple mission: to become the experts in recruitment for niche and emerging technology markets. Over a decade later, we have seven brands working out of 20+ offices in nine countries and more than 1,600 recruitment consultants dedicated to finding the very best talent.
For more information, visit frankgroup.com