We are looking for a Java Software Engineer for a large Multinational company, leader in the Industrial and technological sector, who is developing its technological HUB in Portugal and its own software.
It has many international projects in expansion. You will work with final customer, for an internal product at international level.
You will work with their own platform, BI Solutions in the DataOps areaRole & ResponsibilitiesHave a solid background in computer science fundamentals, and some training in distributed computing, large scale data processing, performance tuning and user interface design.Develop and test Java software components and classes as part of the engineering team, using the Scrum development processDeveloper author documentation and participate in the development of end-user documentationSupport consultants, partners, and the open source community Skills and Qualifications
- Fluent English: B2+/C1
- We have opportunities like Junior, Mid Level and Senior: 2 to 5 years of experience in Java object-oriented software development
- Experience with SQL and an understanding of relational databases and architecture
- Experience with web services technologies (REST, JAX-WS, etc.)
- Experience with Windows and Unix/Linux
- Experience with build-related tools such as Ant, Hera, and/or Maven
- Experience with testing frameworks such as JUnit and Mockito
- Permanent contract
- Full remote
- Very competitive salary according to experience (fixed + variable)
- Health Insurance (Médis) +Mobile + Laptop (work tool) + 4 additional rest days to be taken between Christmas and New Year (24 Dec-5 Jan). These days are offered by the company and not contracted. 22 days holiday + (meal allowance)
- Professional growth
- Work with the latest technology on the market.
- Flexible working hours