Established in 2005, my client now have 50 talented employees, having grown completely organically and in a very stable financial positon, already outpacing their competitors and firmly cementing themselves as the leading Platform for the Education sector in Sweden!
The platform allows you to create and follow up plans, documentation, asssessments and keep track of the curiculum, making for parents & teachers to optimize and streamline their processes and deliver a tailored education for every student!
They are in a great position, with exciting plans to continually scale the product in the coming years. The tech team is currently 18 people, broken down into 4 sub teams, Front & back end, Operations and design! They are currently looking to bring in an experience backend engineer, working on new solutions, involved in architectural discussions and collaborating with 3 other super talented and senior engineers!
Based centrally in Stockholm, they have a flexible hybrid model, every other wednesday is required as we love to get together to have breakfast and spend the day together, and of course you'd be welcome into the office as much as you like, but we can be super flexible on that!
These are permanent positions - Swedish speaking is required
Role & Responsibilities
- Tech stack: Java, Spring, Hibernate, Docker, Microservices (frontend is Typescript, React, GraphQL)
- If you are a senior developer and would prefer to be focused on building solutions, your experience will be hugely valued in a team where everyone's opinion, input and ideas are encouraged! You will be involved in architectural discussions and collaborating closely with other teams too!
- Working in close collaboration with the product managers who have a background in education
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ Years Java development, with experience of Spring, Hibernate, Docker, Microservices.
- Experience working across the full Software development lifecycle and having a hand in leading projects or initiatives would be great!
- Fluent Swedish language