I'm currently working with the leading producer of Cloud-based vehicle diagnostics across Europe! This company develops and sells user-friendly, secure and reliable vehicle diagnostics software to the global automotive market, currently with 100+ talented employees, based out of their Swedish headquarters in Trollhatten!
With the surge in autonomous vehicles and their adoption of AWS Cloud, they are looking for aan experienced engineer to join them in building new microservices with a focus on security. You'll play a key part in a super close-knit team, where everyones voice and opinion is heard, where you will work across the full SDLC, but also have the opportunity to share your knowledge, mentor & coach more junior engineers!
This is a permanent role (hybrid)
Role & Responsibilities
- Building brand new microservices & API integrations (Java) (REST currently, considering new alternatives)
- Setting up AWS Cloud infrastructure (you don't need to be an expert on this right now!)
- Being involved and system design and architecture
- Share your knowledge and help coach and mentor more junior devs!
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ Years of experience within Java, Spring, Microservices, AWS, Terraform, Docker, IntelliJ, Eclipse, Integrations ( you don't need to be an expert in all!)
- Understanding of system design and architecture, and knowledge of the Cloud would be great!
- We pride ourselves on our close-knit, family-feel, as a developer, your ideas and input are invaluable and everyone is encoruaged to bring their knowledge to the table! As an employee, in line with this, we have a family day where everyone can bring their kids to the office (if you want!), regular team socials and team building activities, and 1 hour a week for health/wellbeing activities.
- We also have 4 hours a week that you can use on personal projects, R&D, etc
- Hybrid work (3 days in office currently)
- Pension, Wellness allowance, 1 Wellness hour/week, Healthcare, Annual physical and mental health checks, Carpooling scheme (leasing deals for cars and bikes), flexible working hours