I'm currently working with one of Sweden's largest and most forward-thinking banks. With offices worldwide, over 7.3 million private customers, and 500,000 corporate clients, they are a reputable financial institution.
In their Stockholm HQ, they have an extensive department of IT professionals. They are currently looking for a talented Java developer to join their 'Payment execution team', a real time payment system facilitating outgoing and incoming payments. You'll be working within a cross-functional 8-10 person team, working on a range of new developments.
The products and projects that you will work on range from internal systems and building microservices and API's, their real time payment system, to the Nordic wide 'P27' innitiative, led by the leading banks in the region with the aim to create a common market and make trade easier.
This is a permanent, in house role based in their Stockholm HQ.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ Years Java development (Spring/ Springboot)
- Experience in REST, SOAP, API's, and building Microservices - beneficial
- Experience in Unit testing, DevOps/CICD also beneficial
- Fantastic benefits and Salary package
- Great scope for further career progression