With over 7 million private customers, and 600,000+ corporate clients, this company is one of the Nordic's most renowned and established banks.
Their IT department consists of over 1500 talented technical experts, mostly composed of developers and engineers, putting them at the forefront of digitalized banking.
They are currently looking to grow their Payments execution department, an agile release train of 8 scrum teams made up of 8-10 specialists (Developers, scrum master, product owner, QA & business analysts). This team is responsible for all services and infrastructure to support their customer payments, processing over 1 billion transacations annually!
With a predominant focus on new development surrounding their real-time payment system (similar to swish), internal systems and the new Nordic P27 innitiative, a Nordic wide project led by the regions largest banks to create a united finanical market - which this company is a leadinng figure within!
The role itself is a backend Java developer role - Tech stack: Java, Spring, Springboot, Eclipse, IntelliJ, Docker, Kubernetes, Devops (you don't need to be an expert in all, but strong backend Java development is essential)
This of course would be a permanent role (hybrid) based out of their Stockholm HQ.
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ Years Java development; Spring, Springboot essential
- Experience within Microservices, REST, SOAP, APIs.
- Experience within the financial sector could be beneficial, but certainly not essential!
- Competitive salary
- fantastic opportunity to progress, diversify your skillset and scope to move into other aspects of the business
- strong benefits that are exclusive to major banks.