Headquartered in Malmö, with other offices across the globe, my client is a leading SaaS provider within the aviation industry! With over 600 customers, they provide a comprehensive document management system, used by a range of companies from global enterprise airlines to private jet companies and drone pilots!
Having been around for 10+ years, they are incredibly well established and stable, with huge scope to continue to grow, yet remain a close-knit, family-like company, where self-development, knowledge sharing and collaboration is huge, and everyone has their ideas and input valued!
Currently, they are building new microservices, deploying to AWS Cloud and have exciting plans for the future, therefore are looking to bring in a skilled backend-focused software engineer into the team!
This would be a permanent role, hybrid (flexibility to work from home 25% of the time), English fluency required.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain high-performance, scalable and reliable Java applications. One of the biggest projects when joining will be building a brand-new backend function
- Collaborate as part of a cross-functional team to define, design and build new features
- Ensure high quality code through code-reviews, CI/CD & unit testing
- Be involved in system design and architectural discussions and decsion making, everyone's input and ideas are truly valued!
- Provide mentorship and guidance for more junior developers
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ Years within backend Java, experience in web app development and modern tools & frameworks within the Java stack
- Experience working within a Microsevice-based architecture, as-well as experience within Cloud platforms i.e AWS would be valuable
- English fluency
- Annual company kickoff trips x2 (A summer trip in Sweden and a Winter trip in Europe!)
- Pension saving programme with personal advisor
- Flexible working hours between 7-9 and 15-17
- 25% remote work on a monthly basis