Having been around for 10+ years, my client has established themselves as a global company, headquartered in Malmö, with other offices across the US & Asia, leading the way in developing unique and cutting edge SaaS solutions to digitalize the aviation industry!
Providing Software for the leading experts and suppliers across the worlds aviation industry, their product is the all in one management system which allows for aviation professionals to edit, review, distribute and monitor documentation and stay compliant with only a matter of clicks!'Both our customers and our product is constantly in the Clouds, but for us, the sky is not the limit!'
. Always looking to innovate and enhance their product, build new features within a modern, Microservice & Cloud based system, they are looking to grow their development team with a new Senior backend Java engineer!
Despite already being an International company, they have always grown completely organically and retain and prioritise a true family feel for their current 70 employees. With annual trips, conferences, kickoffs and an emphasis on team building and collaboration, everyone is truly on the same mission, and has fun in the process!
This is a permanent role based out of the Malmo HQ, hybrid work available, and English fluency is the lanuage requirement.
Role & Responsibilities
- Design, implement and maintain high-performance, scalable and reliable Java applications. One of the biggest projects when joining will be building a brand new back-end function!
- Collaborating as part of a cross-functional team to define, design and build new features!
- Ensure high quality code through code reviews, unit testing and continuous integration.
- Be involved in architectural discussions around new features and system design - everyone's input and ideas are truly valued!
- Provide mentorship and guidance for more junior developers
Skills & Qualifications
- 4+ Years professional experience within Java development, with experience in web app development and modern tools and frameworks within the Java stack
- Experience working within Microservice-based architecture, as-well as working within Cloud platforms such as AWS would be meritous
- English fluency
- annual kickoffs 2x/year, summer trip in Sweden, and a Winter trip in Europe!
- Pension saving programme with personal advisor
- flexible working ours (between 7-9 & 15-17)
- 25% Remote work on a monthly basis
- Being part of a dynamic, forward thinking and fresh tech team and company!