with over 2000 employees across 18 offices across Scandinavia, this company is one of the Nordic's most renowned and established consutling groups, with annual turnover exceeding 3 Billion NOK. With 80 specialist consultants across Sweden, their offices in Stockholm, Skara, Örebro and Borlänge focus on long-term, exciting assignments and team deliveries!
In Stockholm, they are looking for multiple experienced backend engineers who would love to work on a long term, brand new project within the renewable energy space, working closely alongside incredibly talented consultants on a team delivery!
This would be a permanent employment, based in Stockholm (hybrid - 3 days in office) - Swedish fluency is essential!
Role & Responsibilities
- This first assignment will be a long term projects within a very talented agile team, (you won't be the only consultant on the project as this is a team delivery for one of their customers!) This assignment is part of a renewable-energy focused project within a renowned Nordic energy company, spanning across Scandinavia!
- Development of modern Java based backend systems and applications, you will only work with modern technologies on what is brand-new, greenfield development at scale!
- Tech stack: Java, Spring, AWS, CI/CD, Kubernetes, Kafka, Kotlin
Skills & Qualifications
- 3+ Years of experience within Java - knowlegde of the above tech stack would be great!
- Extensive experience across the full SDLC would be great, and a focus on hands-on development crucial, as we are building solutions from scratch right now!
- Experience working as a consultant also beneficial.
- Swedish fluency
- Private Pension 7.5%
- 30 days vacation
- Stock options after a couple of years
- 3000 SEK wellness allowance
- Short communication pathways and little red tape, consultants work closely with their managers and are given a lot of freedom to make decisions and work in the way they see fit
- Big focus on personal and professional competence development.
- All employees get the opportunity to set aside working time to come up with ideas and, for example, jointly develop something they themselves believe in.
- Fun activates outside assignment such as after works, yearly conference trips, and much others.
- Value work life balance, offer flexible hours and hybrid working
- Big focus on increasing company diversity and sustainability