With offices across the globe, this company is one of the most established within its space, providing specialised software for healthcare for over 500 customers across 27 different countries, with innovative and optimal software solutions aimed towards public safety, women & childrens health, medical imaging, laboratory information management and various other business areas!
In their Stockholm office, their team are focused on their laboratory information management system, the leading blood, cell and tissue management system in the Nordics. With a super agile and collaborative team, they are focused on optimizing the existing solution, as-well as building new features and solutions and modernizing their product, and are therefore looking to bring in an experienced engineer to help drive this alongside amazing colleagues!
This would be a permanent role (hybrid), and if you are someone who is keen to be involved in a long-term product journey with a hugely positive impact on healthcare and society, this one could be for you!
Role & Responsibilities
- With an extremely driven team and a lot of cross-team collaboration, it's an environment where learning & knowledge sharing is key! You also will be able to work autonomously, alongside other senior engineers, in a space where your ideas and infleunce is valued highly, huge scope to influence the technical product direction, and on a personal level, opportunity to move towards system architecture, solution design or leadership if you like!
- Build and maintain key systems in Java, Angular and implement other modern technologies and tools to the product!
- Tech stack; Java, JPA, Hibernate, Angular, NodeJS, Typescript, Linux/windows/mac/oracle
Skills & Qualifications
- Experience in Java systems development within complex environments
- Strong experience and understanding of object oriented programming, as-well as modern architecture and commonly used frameworks and techniques
- Fluent Swedish
- Hybrid model - flexible hours (start early, finish early etc!)
- collective agreement
- 5000 SEK welness allowance, pension, healthcare
- 25 days holiday + overtime pay, or 30 days holiday if you prefer!