Founded in 2016, this company has developed an innovative product and business model which helps consumers find the best deal on their utilities, whilst handling the negotiation to secure the best price with the right provider when it comes to everything from your Electricity to broadband!
Currently scaling-up, they are breaking down their monolith architecture and building a brand-new microservice system build in Kotlin. They are looking to expand their team of 4 skilled developers and an exceptional architect, with an experience backend developer who is keen to heavily influence a very scalable product and be involved in architectural discussions.
Based in Stockholm, their leadership and founders come from the top of some of Sweden's largest banks and product development companies, and have found a niche in the market that they have successfully capitalised on! Based in Stockholm on a permanent basis, they operate on a hybrid model, 2 days a week in office is ideal, but 1 day is fine!
Role & Responsibilities
- Breaking down a monolith and moving to microservices module by module. While this is a classic "modernization" project, it's crucial for the company's growth and means they are moving from C# to Kotlin
- Have a big impact on their backend stack, collaborating closely with exceptional developers and architect and having a great influence on the new system
- Building robust and scalable APIs.
Skills & Qualifications
- Kotlin experience is great, but a strong background in backend development within Java & Spring is absolutely relevant for this role, provided you'd be interested in working with Kotlin going forward!
- Experience in Cloud; AWS/GCP would be beneficial - they are adopting one of these in the near future
- excellent salary scope - options included
- 6 weeks vacation, 4000 welness allowance, ITP pension.
- The opportunity to have a huge impact on an innovative product and business from a technical perspective.