Title: IT Infrastructure Technical Project Manager | Banking Location:
We are working with a consultancy firm in Singapore and they are looking for an IT Infrastructure Project Manager for their global banking client.
The suitable candidate will be part of a transformation journey across APAC. Experience in core banking is a must. Primary Responsibilities:
What are we looking for:
- Leading delivery of a complex suite of IT Infra projects, upholding the highest standards of delivery methodology including regular and effective communication with key stakeholders, customers, various team members and departments.
- Prepare and maintain project management work products and deliverables (schedules, milestones, dependencies, etc.), manage action items, track and escalate project risks and issues, and perform project communications (meetings, status updates, etc.).
- Determine and define clear deliverables, roles and responsibilities for staff members required for enterprise customer deployments.
- 10 years of IT Infra experience and five years of Project Management experience.
- PMP certification is preferred
- Experienced in the core banking domain
- Project management experience in Network, Storage, Cloud, Security and UC
- Proven experience in managing large complex IT project
- Excellent in documentation and must be meticulous
- Excellent communication (written and verbal), problem-solving and critical-thinking skills
- Implements engagement review and quality assurance procedures in accordance with our methodology
Apply now to find out more about this opportunity.
EA License Number: 11C3017
EA Personnel Number: R21100713