I would like to tell you about some new, interesting training programs and full-time employment at the same time.
Due to Microsoft releasing a new Business Centre platform (based on the AL language), many companies struggling with a lack of BC Software Developers to be able to implement, develop and maintain the BC Platform. One of my clients is offering a full-time perm job as a BC Developer with full training to be a certified [MB-820 BC] BC Developer (training slots are during working hours).
Your back-end language experience will be really helpful to learn faster (AL is quite similar to Java and Python.)
About the working system:
About MS BC Software Developer training:
- Full-time working system with a 6-month probation period contract, then a permanent contract
- NO travel requirements
- Flexible working hours - you can manage your working hours and training as you wish
- Hybrid working model - 1-2 days per week working on-site (office in Vilnius)
- Health insurance
- Training budget and access to the learning platform
- Monthly team-building events
Who our client is looking for?
- Training sessions will take place during working hours
- Depends on your skills and time - whole training usually takes 3 months
- At the very end of your training you will take part in a final exam for MB-820 BC certification
- During your permanent role, you will be fully prepared for work on projects (currently there are 3 main projects within the company) and will take part in the training
- Your back-end language (especially Python or Java) knowledge will be useful for learning AL Microsoft programming language which you will use as a BC Software Developer.
- Developers with at least two years of experience with Java / C#/ Python or other back-end programming language
- Fluency in English (daily communication and training provided in English)
- A motivated, knowledge-hungry person ready to jump on the next professional stage
- A relationship builder ready to share experience and cooperate with a future team
Nice to have:
- Experience implementing ERP/SASS/ Business Software & SQL, PowerShell
- Prior experience with Microsoft technologies such as SharePoint etc.
- Qualification call - to meet you, your goals and expectations (max 15 minutes)
- 1st stage with our TA- short call (max 20 minutes) to get more specific information about this opportunity and time for your extra questions
When we send your application to the client:
- 2 Interviews - One with the hiring manager and another with the Developer from your future team
*For non-European candidates - right to work documents are required If you feel, this opportunity is for you and would like to know more, don't wait anymore with your application!