Our client, one of the leading digital agencies in Spain, is looking for a Selligent Consultant who loves technology to be part of their Data Team based in Barcelona.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- Campaign execution - independently document, build, test, QA, deliver, and handover campaigns.
- Campaign design - offer practical advice regarding campaign life cycle decisions for both peers/colleagues and clients.
- Governance and control - manage and execute deliverable with competence and confidence, always looking out for improvements to quality assurance, governance processes.
- Best practice consultancy - stay on top of industry news, optimisation techniques, controls, measurement, DPA and privacy, GDPR.
- Migration and Implementation planning - working as part of a larger campaign team to prepare materials, campaigns and other deliverable for migration.
- Data design - act as a campaign data SME during workshops, meetings and day to day activities, continuously looking for ways to utilise client's data to achieve streamlined and efficient journey.
- Studies o BA/BS degree or equivalent practical experience in digital marketing.
- 1-3 years of digital marketing experience within Selligent.
- Experience in Configuration and Implementation of Marketing Automation schemes, work flows and campaigns.
- Experience in Configuration and deployment of Customer Journey Maps, Advanced Nurture Builds and Drip Flows, Custom Rules, Data Queries, Triggers, Email Templates, Landing Page Structures, Forms Frameworks and other Automation asset models.
- Strong Architectural skills in Selligent and integration with rest of Marketing cloud solutions.
- Experience in Developing Lead Stage, Lead Routing Flows, Content and data mapping and lead field stage automation in Selligent.
- Experience in Java Script, SOAP API, REST API and SQL, HTML is a plus.
- Knowledge and application of Customer Journeys, Advanced automation, Attribution and best practices strongly desired.
- Excellent communication and problem-solving skills.
- Is competent in managing client communications and expectations.
- High level of Spanish and English.
- Permanent position with competitive salary and social benefits.
- Dynamic and creative environment.
- Feel valued and a core part of the team.
- Opportunities to grow and progress within the company.
- Full time schedule with hybrid role (on-site and remote work).