We're on the lookout for a top-notch Software Developer to join our team and help keep our customers' operations running like a well-oiled machine. As the "operating system" and heartbeat of our customers' operations, it's our job to ensure that our software never fails.
We need someone who can think on their feet, adapt to any challenge, and stay cool as a cucumber. You'll get to work with a diverse team across multiple areas, from The Netherlands to Canada. And, you'll play a crucial role in taking ownership of high-priority problems and finding solutions to our customers' biggest and most stressful challenges. It's a big responsibility, but it comes with the satisfaction of knowing that you're having a real and profound impact on the lives of our customers.
In short, we're looking for a developer with a can-do attitude, a knack for building software solutions with reliable and well-tested code, a passion for solving customer problems, and the ability to stay calm under pressure. Bonus points if you're a bit of a jokester, too!
- Delivering high-quality software in collaboration with other teams
- Building software solutions that meet customers' needs
- Collaborating with multiple teams and stakeholders to achieve technical goals
- Prioritizing tasks and handling high-priority issues
- Contributing to the team's culture and sharing knowledge
- Continuously learning and growing as a developer
- 3+ years of professional software development experience
- Knowledge of Kubernetes and Docker
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Ability to work independently and handle tight deadlines
- Passion for resolving complex customer issues
- Strong communication skills in English
- Creative, critical thinking and a sense of humor & Passion
- Dutch language
- Strong capabilities to identify, analyze and resolve problems logically and systematically
- Ability to work independently with little oversight
- Passion for solving complicated customer issues
- Excellent communicator in English (Dutch too but that's not necessary!)
- Creativity, Critical thinking, Sense of humor & Passion
Apply directly or send your resume to email@example.com!