It is one of the best performing and growing fintech startups, which was ranked one of the Top-10 fintech start-ups in 2021 in the Netherlands. The product is designed to work as an ERP system, but mainly for SMEs, c-suite people, entrepreneurs, and businessmen. This product provides them an overview of their financials and additionally makes their lives easier by bringing all their documents, banks, and all payment orders to one place. More information on our first call.
What you bring:
- Passionate about developing - eager to learn
- Working proficiency with microservices, Docker and AWS
- A big plus to have - a working understanding of BDD/TDD (Jest, Cucumber)
What we offer:
- Good basic salary
- Non-refundable study budget - meaning you can choose any course or certification and we will pay for it - and you don't have to return it - How does that sound?
- Travel allowance, Extra health care cost
- A nice office and place to work at - in Utrecht's tech start-up community
- A start-up environment means a lot to learn and you can make an impact with your knowledge and skills
- Freedom to choose and learn the skill you want
- A young ambitious and driven team to work with
- Darts championships - every day
If this sounds like something exciting, click underneath or send your CV to the email mentioned underneath.
In case you have questions, please feel free to contact me at +31 (0) 20 241 8535 / email@example.com