Sr. PHP/Typescript Developer - EdTech - Eindhoven
"EDtech platform in Eindhoven seeking experienced PHP/Typescript Developer
Our dynamic and fast-growing EDtech company is looking for a talented PHP/Typescript developer to join our team in Eindhoven. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience working with PHP and Typescript, and a passion for building innovative educational technology solutions.
As a PHP/Typescript developer at our company, you will be responsible for designing, developing, and maintaining the core features of our platform. You will work closely with our team of developers, designers, and educators to create user-friendly and engaging products that help students and teachers succeed.
Hands-on Minimum 5 years of experience in PHP/ Typescript
- Working proficiency with GCP
- A big plus to have - a working understanding of BDD/TDD (Jest, Cucumber)
- A choice to make an impact in the work you do every day. Not just a job.
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Non-refundable study budget - meaning you can choose any course or certification and we will pay for it - and you don't have to return it - How does that sound?
- Travel allowance
- Extra health care cost
- A nice office and place to work - in Utrecht's tech start-up community
- A start-up environment means a lot to learn and you can make an impact with your knowledge and skills
- Freedom to choose and learn the skill you want
If this sounds exciting, click underneath or send your CV to the email: email@example.com