Are you ready to shake up the Fintech world with your mad coding skills? We're a fast-growing company that's a disruptor in the Small & Medium Enterprise financial & administration technology market. And we need some full-stack wizards to join our team to make an impact by expanding our next generation Cloud platform, APIs and infrastructure that enable SMEs to run their businesses easy, quick and securely.
As a Senior Developer, you'll be working alongside a team of outstanding & strong engineer full-stack engineers with a background at large scale-ups (now Unicorns) such as Klarna and The Zone. You will work in a multi-disciplinary team, with Product Management, Client Support, Marketing & our Partners to realize our vision and build the next-generation platform. You will work on building, developing, and maintaining a high-performing team that meets or exceeds development goals. You will be responsible for providing guidance, mentoring and coaching to the team. Support and drive needs-based initiatives through communication, coaching, best practice sharing, and calibrations.
What you bring:
- Passionate about developing - and helping and coaching young developers
- Working proficiency with microservices, Docker and AWS
- A big plus to have - is a working understanding of BDD/TDD (Jest, Cucumber)
What we offer:
- Good basic salary
- Non-refundable study budget - meaning you can choose any course or certification and we will pay for it - and you don't have to return it - How does that sound?
- Travel allowance, Extra health care cost
- An excellent office and place to work - in Utrecht's tech start-up community
- A start-up environment means a lot to learn and you can make an impact with your knowledge and skills
- Freedom to choose and learn the skill you want
- A young ambitious and driven team to work with
- Darts championships - every day
If this sounds like something exciting, click underneath or send your CV to the email mentioned underneath.
In case you have questions, please feel free to contact me at +31 (0) 20 241 8535 / firstname.lastname@example.org