I am currently working with a large, well-known bank in Sweden to find a Network/Infrastructure Engineer to improve the delivery of efficient, secure reliable IT infrastructure services for multiple branches across Sweden and more.About the role;
- Analyse, design, develop, test, and maintain networks for our clients branches, campuses and for savings banks in Sweden and further afield.
- Work on different layers of the infrastructure to make sure our services are up and running 24/7
- Act as a team player and constantly contribute to the agile way of working
- Support the Agile Product Owner in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance as well as development
- Do analysis and performs capacity and performance management for the services and infrastructure components
- Bachelor's degree
- Good experience in the infrastructure, network access control, remote access and firewall administration.
- At least five years of experience in switching and routing
- A couple of years of experience in 802.1x protocol
- Experience in design and development of client networks, cabled and wireless
- Experience from CISCO firewalls and DNA
- Knowledge of programming and scripting Python/Ansible
- Knowledge about Azure
- Willingness to continuously learn and improve
- Embracing change and development