Fullstack .NET/React Developer
Role & Responsibilities
- Participate in the definition of product, functionality, search for optimal solutions.
One part with technology and in a more traditional and mature market.
- And on the other hand, they are going to work with more advanced technology, where there are not so many solutions. It is a dynamic environment. Where there are more people and more budget. It is necessary to give more response and investment in R&D.
- Search for optimal solutions for the product.
Skills & Qualifications
- Solid understanding of Object-oriented programming languages and design patterns
- Solid experience with one or more OOP languages, .NET, NETCORE C# (preferred)
- Experience with microservice architectures, Docker, MongoDb, Kubernetes and AWS are a plus
- Familiarity with data analysis and data visualization frameworks is a plus (e.g: Tibco Spotfire, Tableau, Qlik, D3, ggplot2…)
- Strong analytical skills and exceptional ability to write clean, tested, and efficient code and documentation
- Strong interpersonal skills, intense curiosity, and an eagerness for solving difficult problems
- Must have good level of English. Please submit your cv in English.
- 100% remote
- Great team members
- Dynamic and innovative culture
- Focus on career development
- Collaborative and diverse environment
- Competitive corporate salary and benefits