Job title: D365 Business Central Consultant Length of contract: 6 monthsHours: Minimum 80 hours a month
An industry-leading beverages company is looking to bring a NAV/BC expert on a 6-month basis to help streamline their internal channel - which will be essential for day-to-day operations across multiple divisions including sales, finance, and logistics.
You will be responsible for leading the implementation and driving the business requirements forward whilst collaborating with stakeholders to ensure that needs are met.
Role & Responsibilities
- Requirements gathering: You will engage individuals in all business areas to understand and
map the business requirements and processes.
- Analyzing and Modelling: You will analyze, model, and document existing and planned
- Configuration and Workflow: Configure administrative features and workflows within
- Data Management: Capture and manage finance and operations data.
- Functional Expertise: Showcase expertise in the following functional areas of Dynamics 365:
finance, procurement, inventory, manufacturing, and sales.
Skills & Qualifications
- Practical Implementation Experience: At least five years of practical implementation experience with Business Central or its predecessor, Microsoft NAV, particularly in logistics and finance. Knowledge of the Liquor/Wine industry will be an advantage.
- In-House Implementation: Experience implementing Business Central or NAV within an organization.
- Communication Skills: Strong and confident communication skills.
- Ability to recommend and implement other modules and third-party add-ons.
- User Training: Train end users on how to use Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
- Customer Support: A passion for supporting employees and assisting them in making the best use of Business Central
If you're interested in learning more about this opportunity and can take on project work - get in touch firstname.lastname@example.org