Roles and Responsibilities:
Requirements and Competencies:
- Extensive strategic development of initiatives targeted to specific accounts and markets that demonstrate NICE's extensive capabilities as an advanced solution provider and drive increased market share proactively. Maximize sales activities and achieve quotas by prospecting for new accounts.
- Connect with all levels within the customer including "C" level relationships and has a footprint across the customer organization, adopting the conversation to the audience.
- See opportunities and the value for customer, by mastering a deep understanding of the qualitative strategies and initiatives of the customer that articulate the goals of their company. Provide critical insights to the customer that generate best-in-class credibility and contribute to a market leadership position for the company.
- Operate as a dynamic "hunter" and demand generator, grows the addressable market by identifying the key accounts in the territory. Establish high revenue, multi-year business plans with the target accounts. Develop road maps for large-scale implementations of our systems and services in the accounts.
- Is familiar with mapping capabilities of existing Partners and Strategic Alliance to key target areas and identifying gaps. Create a network of relationships to facilitate sales and promote alliances and partnerships.
- Drive and lead the sales, presales, engineering and support efforts for the account to achieve business goals.
- Initiate and support, develop and monitor purchasing agreements between NICE and the customer.
- At least 10 years' experience of sales in technology company selling complex software solutions to regional customers, preferably with Customer Experience industry experience. Demonstrated experience of doing several large deal transactions, $500K+ each. Able to manage multiple, complex sales opportunities simultaneously.
- Experienced in selling SaaS-based solutions, managing complex sales practices and solution-based selling to CXO, senior management and director-level individuals
- Exceptional communication and presentations skills that build confidence and credibility. Possess Inherent self-sufficiency, flexibility and confidence. Highly articulate and able to confidently explain complex models in a clear simplified manner
- Demonstrated ability to develop relationships with the 'C' or VP level business users to articulate business value and influence strategic application of NICE solutions
- Close the deal, identify the opportunity, get the commitment and drive all relevant actions. Also, focus on creating and keeping momentum until deal is closed. Show flexibility when bringing plan to reality and make changes on the spot when needed.
- Work effectively in a complex organization/matrix in coordinating across multiple functions and the customer and NICE eco-systems.
- Demonstrate knowledge of the NICE portfolio and relevant markets, and confidently speak in great detail regarding all of NICE's products while working in deep collaboration, when necessary, with the functional, industry or technical partners and establish/maintain strong relationships and professional reputation within the account and throughout the sales cycle.
Please contact me if this is something right up your alley!
- Email your resume to me at email@example.com
- Contact me at +65 3158 4430 (Ext 4430)