We are currently working with a large international FinTech Organisation that specialise in Personal & Corporate Banking solutions/Facilities. Due to continuous growth plans and the complexity of their environment our client is now looking for a Snr Network Engineer to work within their wider international Infrastructure Division.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will be expected to Analyse, design, develop, test, and maintain networks for our clients branches & over-sea's offices.
- You will work on different layers of the infrastructure to make sure our services are up and running 24/7
- Assist to support the Agile Product Owner in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance and Developing/Adapting new network protocols.
- Great experience in the infrastructure, network access control, remote access, firewall administration.
- Minimum of five years of experience in switching and routing
- Prior experience working with 802.1x protocol
- Experience in design and development of client networks, cabled and wireless.
- Previous experience working with CISCO firewalls and DNA
- Great Salary & Benefits Scheme.
- Fantastic Development & Progression Plans.
- The ability to work with one of the largest names within their field on some of the most complex environments.