We are currently working with a large international Visual & Real time organisation, that specialise in providing products utilised by millions of Media companies across the globe. Due to continuous growth plans our clients are now looking to strengthen their Infrastructure & Support team with an experienced Network Specialist.Role & Responsibilities
Skills & Qualifications
- You will be expected to Analyse, design, develop, test, and maintain networks for our clients branches in country & over-sea's offices.
- You will work on different layers of the infrastructure to make sure our services are up and running 24/7
- Assist to support the Agile Product Owner in finding a good balance between life cycle management, maintenance, regulatory compliance and Developing/Adapting new network protocols.
- Great experience in the infrastructure, network access control, remote access, firewall administration.
- Minimum of five years of experience in switching and routing
- Prior experience working with 802.1x protocol
- Experience in design and development of client networks, cabled and wireless.
- Previous experience working with CISCO firewalls and DNA
- Great Salary & Benefits Scheme.
- Fantastic Development & Progression Plans.
- Great sharing culture.