I'm currently working with a Gothenburg-based company which specializes in Mobile Game Streaming "The Netflix of mobile games".
A small, 20 person company of talented engineers and industry specialists, their service allows over 10 million people worldwide to play the top games on the app store, without pescy advertisements and in-app purchase requirements, for a flat monthly fee.
Their system is very complex, developing and deploying petascale Edge computing services in the Cloud and on-prem. As their customers stream games through their server, low-latency and keeping the server close to the end user is critical to ensure the games run smoothly, so your work will have a direct impact in real time!
They are currently looking for a talented Fullstack developer to join the team in Gothenburg
NodeJS, React, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes
Role & Responsibilities
Develop and deploy petascale Edge Computing Services in the cloud and on-premise.
- New functionality in our React frontend.
- Running, adapting and compiling Android and Android emulators.
- Dynamically optimizing framerate, image compressions and resolution.
- Implement big data analyzation and neural network prediction of user behavior in real time.
Skills & Qualifications
- 2+ years of backend development (preferably Node.js).
- 2+ years of experience with DevOps, Docker, Linux & AWS or other cloud providers.
- A genuine interest in everything from software development to hardware to Linux kernel compilation