Project Coordinator -
The Knowledge and Infrastructure team is a solution-generating force that supports our sales teams, advertisers and partners across our company. As a team we provide solutions that need to be scalable to support millions of customers worldwide. In addition to troubleshooting on the customer side, we work with Sales, Product and Engineering teams within our company to develop better tools and services to improve our products based on our user needs. As a cross-functional and global team, it's our job to help keep the lights on and the tools running.
As a Project Coordinator on our team, you will create comprehensive action plans and roadmaps to direct resources, budgets and timeframes for projects. You will perform various coordination duties such as scheduling and leading of meetings, ongoing stakeholder support and leadership reviews. This will include working directly with partners to ensure deliverables are met consistently on time. You will also support the team by managing all incoming partnership requests, ensuring that they are properly scoped and budgeted to ensure timely delivery. Lastly, you will also support the creation of a partnership clearinghouse and capacity strategy, in conjunction with our company to ensure staffing needs are met.
Roles & Responsibilities
● Provide end-to-end project coordination in collaboration with Knowledge team for cross functional teams across new content launches, user migrations and turn-downs.
● Partner with Project Managers to determine training needs for Knowledge training deployment across a Learning Management System, be a subject matter expert for Knowledge cross-functional partnership and help drive partnerships across our company.
● Work with global process owners to help drive standardization and change management of Knowledge's scoping process. Communicate process changes to impacted team members.
● Send out routine communications about the overall project/program status for the various stakeholder groups, both internally and externally with key partners.
● Work cross-functionally with teams within to ensure critical paths are on track. Assist System Admins, Technical Leads and peers with allocation planning, track deliverables and task completion and follow up on action items.
● Track project performance, specifically to analyze the successful completion of short- and long-term goals
● Troubleshoot and provide both short and long-term solutions to production bugs
● Create and manage campaigns by obtaining necessary launch approvals for emails
● Coordinate regularly with multiple stakeholders to support the production process.
● Review coded email proofs and validate against stakeholder direction, docs, and/or
● Overall 5+ years experience in project management roles, coordinating projects across
multiple organizations/global functional teams, working with complex stakeholders on
project plan creation, estimation, business process mapping, flow charts and diagrams
● Basic knowledge of programming languages and troubleshooting. Including HTML,
Having as many of these specific qualifications is a plus, but transferable skills/experiences may
be equally valuable:
● Team-oriented work style with proven expertise in problem-solving and innovation.
● Versed in industry standards in relation to learning management and training experience.
● Budgetary and finance experience
● Operational experience, process improvement and automation soft skills.
● Freemaker and Python knowledge
● Learning management system knowledge