We are currently working with a large independent product group based in Copenhagen. This company works closely with companies within the insurance, financial and corporate environment and is looking to strengthen its development team. Due to this, they are looking for a strong Back-end Python developer.
Role & Responsibilities
- This will be working on their B2C platform, working as part of their multi-functional development team.
- Will be responsible for building, integrating and developing all products with a focus on usability, performance, security.
- Working together with a team maintaining current applications.
Skills & Qualifications
- Minimum of 4 years experience with Python.
- Experience using Ci/CD pipelines, Docker, Kubernetes or Jenkins.
- Experience working with SME's or start-up companies would be beneficial.
- Possibility to work with the newest technologies.
- Great salary package.
- Flexible working hours.