Poland only, fully remoteJob Type:
up to $47/hOur client is looking for qualified, open-minded and motivated Data Engineer. The client is an American weather forecasting and information technology company.Responsibilities
Skills and Qualification
- You will participate in the design and implementation of sophisticated software systems using either object-oriented or functional programming techniques implemented in Go, Java or Scala languages
- You will participate in software design and code reviews. Reviews include other Software Engineers and are held to ensure a high level of software quality and to share knowledge with team members
- You will take part, and adhere to, professional software engineering practices using such tools and methodologies as Agile Software Development, Test Driven Development, Continuous Integration, Source Code Management (git), Jira, and Stash
- You will maintain a high level of proficiency with Computer Science/Software Engineering knowledge and contribute to the technical skills growth of other team members
- 6+ years' experience operating and deploying solutions using AWS Service including S3, EMR, SQS, SNS, Lambdas, Athena, Glue, Kinesis and MSK
- 6+ years' experience with one or more of the following programming languages: Scala, Java, Clojure, and/or Go
- 6+ years' experience with big data technologies such as Cassandra, Spark, Hadoop, Parquet, Redash, etc.
- Proficient with building data integrations using both API and file based protocols.
- Proficiency with test-driven development and unit testing.
- Proficiency with Git Version Control.
- Experience with CI/CD pipeline patterns and best practices
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills in English
- Development and promotion opportunities
- Training provided
- Flexible working hours
- Friendly work environment
If you would like to discuss further, please contact me at email@example.com
or +48 22 104 08 32.